Shooting Stars is a service provided by the specialist education practitioners and speech and language therapists based at Ludwick Enrichment Group. We provide advice and support, training and observation opportunities to empower early years professionals and families.
We are currently piloting an exciting ground-breaking outreach service to provide settings with bespoke training and programmes with follow up visits individually tailored to the speech and language needs of children in your setting.
We can offer…
- Initial consultation
- How to make your setting communication friendly
- Training on-site with follow-up visits in your setting
- Individualised programme support for setting
- Advice about supporting families
Outreach / In Reach
- Visit to observe the Enrichment Group . See use of visuals and strategies in action.
- Telephone and email liaison/advice.
- Practitioner and speech and language therapist.
- Twilight training sessions in your setting.
- Observe differentiation within a large group.
- Coffee mornings for informal advice and support for parents.
Telephone Sally Laflin, SENCo for a consultation on 01707 323693